Father’s Name : Shri Yugal Kishor Singh
D.O.B : 15 Nov. 1966
Nationality : Indian
Martial Status : Married
Chakahledad, Po- Akhtiyarpur Khajuri, Ps-Ghataho, Dist.: Samastipur, State-Bihar-848114
Veer Kuwar Singh Colony , Kashipur , Samastipur, Bihar-848101
|Exam Passed||Year of Passing||University/ Board||Name of Institution||Division/Class|
|Matriculation||1981||BSEB PATNA||HIGH SCHOOL BELA MEGH||1St Div.|
|Intermediate||1983||BIEC PATNA||L S COLLEGE MUZAFFARPUR||1St Div.|
|B.Sc (H)||1987||Bihar University Muzaffarpur||L S COLLEGE MUZAFFARPUR||1St Class|
|M.Sc(Che.)||1990||Bihar University Muzaffarpur||P.G. Deptt. Of Chemistry||1st Class.|
1. NET/SET- BET-1996 – Conducted by Bihar State University Service Commission, Patna
2. Ph.D. – Chemistry – Title- “Studies On Characterisation/benefication/application of montmorrillonite clay for removal of heavy metals from water and waste water”. Supervisor-Dr. Bigan Ram (Women’s College, Samastipur) Year of Passing March-2014
As lecturer in chemistry Department of K.S.R.I COLLEGE , SARAIRANJAN, SAMASTIPUR from 20.08.1990 to 17.01.2019.
1. Workshop on “ Pericyclic Reactions” dated March 15-17, 2012 Conducted by University Deptt. Of Chemistry L.N.M.U. DARBHANGA.
2. Workshop on “ Recent trends in Chemistry” Nov. 29-30, 2014 Conducted by University Deptt. Of Chemistry L.N.M.U. DARBHANGA.
3. Workshop on “ Faculty development Programme”. Feb 19, 2019 Conducted by Kalinga University.
1. Regional Seminar Sponsored by UGC and conducted by Women’s College Samastipur Dated Jan 27-29 , 2009.
2. 05th Bihar Vigyan Congress held on Nov. 27-29 , 2012. Conducted by Bihar Council of Science and technology.
3. National Seminar Sponsored by UGC and Conduted by M.M. College Bikaram , Patna.(Magadh University Bodh Gaya). Dated: Oct. 25-26 ,2013.
4. National Seminar On Synthesis in Green Chemistry Dated: Jul. 31- Aug. 01, 2017 Conducted by University Deptt. Of Chemistry L.N.M.U. DARBHANGA.
1. “The Biosphere” Vol.-1-Number-1-Oct.-2009- “ Salicylic Acid –A new Class of Bioregulators”.
2. “The Biosphere” Vol.-1-Number-1-Oct.-2009-“ Adsorption studies of As (iii) from aqueous Medium by Montmorillonite Clay”.
3. Mithila Journal of Chemistry on “Thermodynamics studies on Intercalated Clay.”
4. Mithila Journal of Chemistry – Vol-3-2017 “Montmorillionite Clay Catalysed Synthesis of Trazodous hydrochloride and its Analogues.”
5. Rakesar- K.S.R. College Sarairanjan- “Supramolecular Chemistry-Scope and perspectives.”View More